Discussion in 'Entertainment Lounge' started by BigGuns, Jul 14, 2013.
Some glee cunt found dead in hotel, legit.
Apparently from a drug overdose
Was an addict
Sad that someone died.
Still , though.
Another young actor dying from a potential overdose.....is it wrong not to give sympathy?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YPgfR42QvGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Everyone mourning annoys me. The cunt died of a drug overdose. That's nothing to mourn about.
That is such a close minded view of things.
This. awful post.
Hopefully the show dies with him.
Sadly they'll probably turn it into a massive storyline and it'll go on for another 10 years
Agreed, everyone loves to get off their head. He's just unlucky.
What'd he Od on?
Yeah heard this is deadly if you swallow too much.
Separate names with a comma.